"I have this fantasy about painting my nails. Cherry red talons gleaming in the light. One day I won’t be able to resist it any longer. I’ll chuck out my rubber gloves, the carbolic soap and that infernal nail brush. Trade it all in for lashes of Atrixo and a proper manicure.”
"But not yet?"
"Absolutely not yet. There’s work to be done."
Trixie’s attitude towards work, if anybody had any doubts.
- dreamboatbaby53 likes this
- sisterjulienne reblogged this from songjo
- sisterjulienne likes this
- once-in-a-blue-moon-rising likes this
- itscinemagical likes this
- thatnanda reblogged this from dreamsofprovidence
- dreamsofprovidence reblogged this from cashiernumber4please
- cashiernumber4please reblogged this from songjo
- thenursedawn likes this
- thecrackintheteacup likes this
- yourclothesarered likes this
- awakeandwondering likes this
- mirai-desu likes this
- a-million-stars-in-the-nightsky reblogged this from what-a-day-we-had
- alfrescotree likes this
- lovecannotbespokenonlyshown likes this
- livinginoz316 reblogged this from songjo
- what-a-day-we-had reblogged this from songjo
- what-a-day-we-had likes this
- thinkture likes this
- villettess said:Jo, this is such a great catch! My mind is swirling with the foreshadowing.
- songjo posted this